Smoke Damage at Dundee, MI Home
A fire caused severe smoke and soot damage to a Dundee, MI home. The homeowner was certain that the contents were destroyed and would be lost, but remarkably, SERVPRO of Carleton/Maybee came to the rescue and was not only able to restore the contents, but was also able to clean the bathroom and replace the old flooring and cabinetry with new, updated flooring and cabinetry.
SERVPRO of Carleton/Maybee is widely known for Fire and Water Cleaning and Restoration, but what many people don't know is that we also do mold remediation, move outs, inventory services, carpet and upholstery cleaning, deodorization, vandalism, biohazard and crime scenes, just to list a few.
If you have any questions on the services that SERVPRO of Carleton/Maybee offers, please call us at (734)299-7006.