Recent Before & After Photos

Nicotine cleaning


This dresser was covered in nicotine and smoke damage residue. As you can see our professionals at SERVPRO of Carleton/Maybee were able to restore the dresser ... READ MORE



Flooding in Senior Apartment Complex, Monroe, MI


This multi-million dollar apartment complex in Monroe, MI was the result of poor workmanship by an HVAC company. The company was called in to insulate some pl... READ MORE



Trash out of Foreclosed property in New Boston, MI


This residential foreclosure located in New Boston, MI was overtaken by hoarders. Why SERVPRO? Because we will get the job done, "Like it never even happened.... READ MORE



Faster to a Commercial Disaster


When a broken pipe was discovered first thing in the morning in this commercial building, SERVPRO of Carleton/Maybee crews immediately showed up to start mitiga... READ MORE



To See or Not to See, That is the Question


It doesn't take long for dust to accumulate on blinds, and for anyone who has experience with this, it is an absolute pain to individually wipe down every piece... READ MORE



Bathroom Trouble in Frenchtown


After some major plumbing issues in the guest bathroom upstairs went unnoticed, a Frenchtown Township family came home after some time away to find their downst... READ MORE



Flat Rock Carpet Cleaning Achieves Results


SERVPRO of Carleton/Maybee recently did a carpet cleaning in a commercial building near our office in Flat Rock. As the before and after photos show, there was ... READ MORE



Moldy Walls in Monroe, MI


When a normal home renovation went bad for a Monroe couple who found what they thought was mold on the wall, they called SERVPRO of Carleton/Maybee to assess th... READ MORE



Smoke Damage at Dundee, MI Home


A fire caused severe smoke and soot damage to a Dundee, MI home. The homeowner was certain that the contents were destroyed and would be lost, but remarkably, S... READ MORE



Water Damage to Home in Brownstown, MI


This Brownstown, Michigan family got quite the surprise when they returned home after a weekend away to find that their toilet had leaked and caused damage to t... READ MORE